List of popular districts in West Java
West Java has many reintroductions and almost all have their own privileges. If you’re one of the people of West Java, you undoubtedly really understand the different districts of the province. Indonesians certainly understand very well that there are many types of benefits that can be found in West Java.
Different types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists from outside the region and from abroad. It doesn’t stop there but the kitchen portion also keeps growing and is increasingly known.
One of the indonesians, of course, you also have to understand the different types of tribes and cultures of other regions. Similarly from the West Java region which is dominated by the Sundani tribe. West Java province is divided into 18 regenerations and nine cities in its own right. You can get a variety of information through our information below.
Construction of the West Java Regency Startup
West Java or Java Kulon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that other people know well. Indonesia itself has a variety of provinces whose number is quite large but the people of Indonesia are not well aware.
West Java Province You will find a variety of cultural uniqueness that amazes tourists and locals even more. But the history of West Java before that cannot be widely known.
It was a 5th-century province part of the State of Trumanegara. A variety of inscriptions have survived from the state and are widely spread throughout West Java province. There are about 7 inscriptions that are written in the Vengi script book and use Sanskrit to explain how most of them will tell about the king’s journey from Trumnegra.
Trumanegra was successfully disabled and continued by the Sundani state. There are also inscriptions from the era of the Sudanese kingdom that are still well established in the Bogor region. The conflict between the states did not stop until West Java was finally used as an administrative spirit during the rule of the Dutch East Indies in 1925.
It also refers to the formation of districts in West Java. Not only this, a variety of incidents have continued in West Java till this moment. This undoubtedly forces the people in the province to feel more and more secure to develop diverse areas, especially in the economic sector.
Have you ever understood all the districts owned by West Java Province As already mentioned there are about 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung and on October 17 in the 2000s many areas of the province will be created a separate province, named Banten.
List of reintegrations in West Java
If you are curious about the different names of Regency, here are some of the regions of Java Cologne that you can know.
- Bandang Regency whose capital is in Soreng. The area of this one regency is about 1,767 and its population is about 3,145,254. This is a district quite popular with 31 districts and 10 sub-districts.
- In addition, there is also the West Bending Regency with an area of about 1,305. The capital of Western Bandung is in Nagamparah and has a population of approximately 1,616,203, divided into 16 districts.
- West Java Regency is followed by Bekasi Regency and has an area of 1,224 cubic kilometers as it has about 23 districts. It has a population of 2,554,376 and is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is ahead with a much larger area than others. The area is about 2,710 cubic kilometers and a population of 4,246,307 is spread over 40 sub-districts.
- Sianjur is spread over an area of 3,840 cubic kilometers with 13 sub-districts. It has a population of about 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 sub-districts.
- Siamis has a population of 1,228,294 which is divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic kilometers.
- Next order is Siriban, which has an area of 984.52 cubic kilometers. There are about 2,099,089 residents in 40 sub-districts.
- The area of Garut is 3,074 cubic kilometers, in which 2,210,017 people live. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42.
- Indramu is occupied by 1,845,205 people in 31 different districts. The area of Indramu is about 2,040 cubic kilometers.
- There is a caravang in an area of 1,652 cubic kilometers and its population is about 2,110,476. There are 30 sub-districts in Karawang which are spread over the entire district.
There are many other districts in the West Java region. For example, there are Simahi, Sirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikamalya, Purvakarta, Sukabumi, Mazalengka, Pangandran, Sumedang, and many others.
Each district should have a variety of features. Starting from the fields of economics, tourism, education, etc. Although there are many districts that are owned, West Java has managed to create a positive character for its people.
Economy in the West Java Regency
In addition to understanding the name regency in West Java, it turns out that you also understand the different types of possibilities you have. West Java has a lot of potential as a province with many inhabitants.
Therefore, when viewed from the economy, it turns out that this province is developing in different sectors. Construction, starting from agriculture where land and agriculture are engaged. There is also a thriving economy in marine and fisheries as it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to grow well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also thriving by trying to use a variety of efforts to make their states better.
Tourism in The West Java Regency
When viewed from tourist spots, the districts of West Java never want to be left behind. There are a lot of good places that are used as a destination when on vacation. Most of the tourism from this one province is more about natural tourism.
Nevertheless, there are still many tourists from inside and outside the area who come to enjoy the holiday time. If classified, tourism in at least West Java is about 96 with different types.
Starting from beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums, and many more. So, are you interested in spending your vacation time in Java Kulan? Your holidays must be more fun if you choose one of the above districts for the holidays.
There are many counties compared to the cities of the province. But if you try to explore in these different districts, there should be interesting things to find. West Java actually has a lot of regenerations but all of them have their own natural beauty.